BOOST SALES WITHOUT ADDING SQUARE FOOTAGE.
Ecommerce With Squarespace
From full-scale ecommerce websites to gift certificates and wishlists, we will help you boost profits from the back office.
Working with Squarespace's all-in-one platform, we set you up with everything you need to run your business:
- Merchandise, organize and manage products with tags, categories and drag-and-drop sorting.
- Track revenue, orders and units sold.
- Plan when products are for sale with visibility and scheduling settings.
- A mobile-optimized single-page checkout makes it easy to buy on all devices.
- Customize checkout with your own color scheme and logo.
- Easily apply incentives such as discounts and free shipping.
- Send automatic emails to customers who abandon checkout before completing an order.
- Add depth of information with videos, images, quick-view, zoom and related product suggestions.
- 2048-bit SSL encryption ensures that the connection between the customer’s browser and your website is secure.
- Stripe provides a PCI-compliant payment gateway for all commerce transactions.
- In addition to all major credit cards, the store can also accept PayPal and Apple Pay.
- Get customer insights, such as average order value and order history.
- Easily identify your most valuable customers, as well as those at risk, and organize them using notes and tags.
- Send shipment notifications, handle refunds, update stock levels and fulfill orders on-the-go.
- Print shipping labels via ShipStation integration.
- Calculate real-time shipping rates from FedEx, UPS, and USPS.
- Scan barcodes from our app to provide tracking numbers to customers.
Online Ordering For Restaurants
We've partnered with the best to help you offer your customers the convenience and immediate access of web, mobile and line-busting options and enhance your business.
In Today's Environment of Conveniece and Hectic Schedules, Online Ordering Is A Must
When questioned about online ordering and why they use it, 73% of consumers say they liked using technology to order food because they like placing orders quickly. Over half (52%) say that they chose to use online ordering options from their favorite restaurants because they want to avoid waiting in line. Restaurants that provide their customers with mobile and online ordering options are rewarded with average ticket sales that are 30% higher than competitors without this service.
How Does It Work?
Using any web-enabled device, customers simply call up your establishment’s online ordering site, browse the menu, make their selections and pay for their order. Choose from tablet-based order management, web-connected printing, e-mail notifications or text alerts; or mix-and-match to suit your preference. Once a customer submits an order, it is immediately paid for; collecting is a guarantee. The payment is booked for deposit and the funds are transferred to your account the next business day.