Social Media Management
PERSONIFY YOUR BRAND.
SOCIAL MEDIA Management
Social media posts, community management and reporting
Social media is an extremely powerful marketing tool. However, it takes time to master and the fast-paced changes of social media platforms can be frustrating. When you are overwhelmed and don't have the time, we take over.
We first define a social media strategy through research of relevant content, platforms, audience and competitors. We create an editorial calendar that addresses all of the important aspects identified in the research. We then post compelling and timely content, engage with influencers and coordinate with other marketing efforts. We continuously improve by analyzing metrics, gaining insights and noting best practices. We also address negative comments to keep your reputation intact.
ARE YOU POSTING WHAT YOUR CUSTOMERS WANT TO SEE?
In a 2018 survey of companies and consumers, marketing professionals were largely concerned with creating brand awareness, enticing customers with products or sales and sharing company information. Consumers, on the other hand, were looking for useful and shareable information, links for more information, heartwarming or funny stories and substantial sales/discounts.
Tips for Success
- Understand your audience -- learn what they care about, are engaging with and responding to
- Keep tweaking -- it can make all the difference!
- Incorporate video -- video is given preference on all social media right now; make it gorgeous, emotional and not sales-y
- Invest in influencer marketing -- it will cost, but the benefit will be realized quickly, multiple times over
- In order of popularity -- Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
How do you measure success?
When launching a new social media account, it's best to set goals in order to assess what's working and what isn't. Here are a few useful metrics (tracked monthly and annually):
- Increase in impressions
- Increase in followers
- Increase in engagements
- Costs per lead (for promoted posts)