Website Building 101
Launch your new website in less than a day!
For your restaurant to remain competitive and relevant, you need a professional website. However, creating a clean, sophisticated and attractive website on your own can be daunting and frustrating. If you've decided to go the DIY route, but you’ve put off creating a site for ages, have a months-old, half-finished website or are looking for a fresh redesign on a modern platform, this workshop is for you.
Join me in a 2-hour webinar that will walk you through the basic building blocks of a website. I’ll give you the tools you need to create an impactful, beautiful and low-maintenance website.
For this workshop, we'll be using Squarespace and here's why:
- Squarespace designers have created dozens of stunning templates that can be used as-is, or almost infinitely customized with graphics, a library of more than 600 fonts and layouts limited only by your imagination.
- For more advanced designers, custom code can be dropped into any page for a website that is uniquely yours.
- It's one of the best values on the market with hosting plans starting at just $12/month.
- Friendly, skilled technical support is available at no additional charge 24/7.
- You can build your site with a free trial and pay nothing until you've determined Squarespace is right for you.
YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO:
- Create an account and start a trial
- Choose the right template
- Navigate the Squarespace interface
- Adjust layout, fonts and colors
- Connect social media
- Adjust fonts and colors
YOU WILL LEAVE WITH:
- A new 1-3 page website
- The knowledge and confidence to update your website’s content so it grows with your business
- A take-home guide to ease you into managing your new website
WHO IS THIS FOR?
Anyone with a business or project that needs a digital presence, no coding experience necessary!
Upon registration, we'll schedule the call for a mutually beneficial date/time and you'll receive a Pre-Workshop Guide that will walk you through setting goals, defining a structure and creating content for your site.
Bonus! All attendees will receive a 7-page guide to Search Engine Marketing (SEM).
Sara Graham is a member the Squarespace Circle, a program that supports, inspires and engages a professional community of Squarespace website design "super users." What this means for you -- discounted services, longer trial periods, faster customer support and access to exclusive content. In 2017, she became a Squarespace Authorized Trainer, helping others learn to create impactful, beautiful and low-maintenance websites on a budget with Squarespace.
This is not an official Squarespace event.